Thames Auto is an award-winning accident repair centre in Seven Kings, London with state-of-the-art equipment.
Our technicians can repair all makes and models of cars and light commercial vehicles at competitive rates. Our team of skilled professionals work extremely hard to ensure customer service and repairs are kept at a consistently high level.
Since 2015, Thames Autos Bodyshop, the London’s leading accident repair facility has established a reputation for high quality workmanship and unequalled customer service.
Converting an existing industrial unit into a high-tech accident repair centre. Thames Autos successfully achieved a number of manufacturer approvals and recommendations.
We are dynamic in our approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service.
• Delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service
• Providing only clear and accurate estimates
• Being professional and objective in all our evaluations, insisting only on proper repairs
• Adhering to our written estimates and to those of insurance companies, and executing all repairs correctly the first time
• Obtaining approval from customers and insurance companies prior to proceeding with any additional repair work not previously authorised
• Using only the most suitable parts and materials, obtained from reputable suppliers
• Offering and encouraging ongoing training for all our employees in order to ensure the highest level of workmanship and expertise
• Providing a clean and safe work environment in accordance with the law
From the initial contact by one of our customer service team, the arrangements are made for the vehicles to be collected by our staff or for you to bring your vehicle to us. Where the insurance company has negotiated a provision of a courtesy car, one will be provided for the duration of repairs.
If your vehicle is a total loss, ie: beyond economical repair, a courtesy car is not always provided. This will depend on each individual's insurance cover.
Work specification Once the vehicle arrives on site, the Vehicle Damage Assessment team will provide a detailed work specification, which is then agreed with the policy holders' insurers.
Insurance negotiations today are supported by the use of digital imagery, allowing pictures of the damaged vehicle to be sent to the insurer's claims office to give much faster authorisation for the repairs to commence.
Following the authorisation of work, the parts are ordered and once received the vehicle will be scheduled into the Bodyshops production process. Repairs sometimes involve the use of high specification jigs, alignment systems and all of the necessary equipment to produce a quality repair.
Once the vehicle repairs have been completed, the last stage is for the vehicle to be cleaned and prepared for collection. One of our senior managers will check the repairs before final quality control sign off. Then our customer service team will make contact with you to arrange collection.
Email Us: Have a question?
Simply fill in our enquiry form and we will respond as soon as possible.
Call us Today
Call us for advice or to book your vehicle in for repair. (Please note: Estimates cannot be given over the phone. Estimates can be provided once we have seen the vehicle physically or via emailed photos).